The system detects the tube as it enters in the bloc, scroll to the bottom and stops. Before being flipped. Just then processes the image. And, using external references, determines the length of the tube. The system consists of:
- Two full cameras (camera and lens).
- The system does not need lighting. Because hot tube provides sufficient contrast.
- Protective case with air cooling.
- PC image processing and communication with the PLC control bench.
- Save time in the process of placing the tube below the cutter by automation of tube placement under the cutter.
- Not depend on the skill of the operator.
- Length of the tube between 5-20mts.
- Distance between the cameras and the tube in position as a 13-15mts.
- Measurement accuracy +/- 1,5cms.
- AUTONOMOUS. AUTOMATIC.