System for the measurement of hardness on wheels
Automated system for measuring hardness train wheels . The solution provides full automation of measurement. Since the handling wheels and automatically measuring them to evacuation tested once , until the starting position . The entire facility is heavy duty ; ready to work 24h . The system includes :
- A Lung input and an output of 7 meters each. Both wheels entry evacuation thereof is performed at the same point . Which facilitates operator ergonomics .
- Table fixing and flipping wheel. Location where the wheel is set to be tested . Has two degrees of freedom to perform measurements at different heights and rotatably for a same wheel in different multiple measurements at different degrees.
- Table milling equipment durometer . This table has , in turn , with another degree of freedom in X, to work with different penetrations.
- Display operator to register the code wheel face manage the traceability of it.
- Identification Label Printer wheel .
- Measure the hardness by a system that ensures repeatability and accuracy of measurements .
- Automate the entire process from the output of the blasting : Win productivity.
- Having a heavy duty system. Figured that guarantees 24h daily use .
- The operator places the wheel from the exit of the blasting in the input position waiting lung system.
- Identify the wheel on the operator screen . The system automatically knows what each wheel hardness test must be performed and at what levels.
- The wheel when it reaches the loading position in the test table is automatically incorporated therein and performs the subsequent milling operation and hardness measurement .
- The wheel is deposited in the lung output .
- The operator from the evacuation position , which is the same as input , the wheel moves to the warehouse.
- ACCURATE & REPETITIVITY