Detection in food packaging (aluminum cans, glass & plastic containers, etc.) dangerous inclusions: metals, glass, plastics, stones,… Projetc team: Project leader: Ingenet-Arisens. Industrial customer: Coca-Cola, bottling plant of Norbega. Research leader: Mondragon University
Implement and adapt acoustic identification technology for development of a new type of quality and safety equipment designed for the control of foreign bodies in food packaging.
- Accurate. Detection of foreign elements from , at least, 1mm diameter.
- Fast. 100% inspection of the production.
- Not dangerous technology. Without ionizing radiation or electromagnetic waves.
- Industrial. The equipment and its technology must to be easy to install and maintain.
- Robust. IP 67. The equipment must to be able to work in an industrial environment: humidity, harsh, … Working 24h/365d.
- Easy to use. Friendly to configure and work with.
- Open. Easy to communicate and integrate with other system of the plant: Line controls, MES, ERP and others.
- Scalable. Ready to grow adding more lines to inspect.
- NOT DANGEROUS TECHMOLOGY
- CHEAPER THAN OTHER SOLUTIONS