Measuring of bottle capacity at the hot and cold end
- Capacity measurement at hot / cold end and laboratory.
- Any size
- ariVolume is based in the measurement of volume of any solid. This is especially useful in solid and irregular containers.
ariVolume measures the bottle capacity, once this has reached the measurement temperature, rapidly in 20´´.
- The bottle is placed in the equipment and, if it is considered appropriate, identifies the mould in HMI.
- The machine checks the bottle temperature and if it is hot starts the cooling system until the bottle reaches the measurement temperature (3-5 minutes depending on the amount of glass).
- Measures the bottle capacity in 20´´.
- Shows the result in the display.
Except placing / removing the bottle, the entire process is done automatically without requiring an operator.
Bottle capacity measurement in HOT, IMPOSSIBLE to be measured with old traditional techniques.
FAST. The bottle capacity is determined, once the appropriate temperature is reached, in 20”.
PRECISE. We manage an error of 0.1%. 1cc in a 1000 cc bottle.
TRACEABILITY. Due to data measurements historic we know its evolution and its lifetime.
- EASY TO CARRY. Portable equipment.