Effective solution for managing production on fruit packing lines, tailored to each operator.
It provides information giving the analysis of output and resources, using operator-specific labels compatible with the labels of the end customer.
It is an open, integratable solution. It can be embed with the rest of the equipment on the line, e.g. with the checkweigher. This means that the output per operator and the quality (weight) can be recorded.
- Production management
- Daily monitoring of production (OK and rejected units) per operator, per shift, per type of product, etc.
- Quality of production: Weight. Data for each operator and each product type on rejects, excess weights & average weight. Automatic sorter. Information on rejects due to defects.
- User-friendly:Real-time. Each operator can see how the system detects their units. Statistics. Exhaustive, easy-to-interpret information on packing is provided in graphic form.
- Real time production monitoring.
- Accurate, reliable calculation of the output of each employee.
- Productivity trends per shift, hour or day.
- Instant comparison
- Trend in output per employee.
- A useful tool in case of complaints, for unequivocally identifying when a faulty unit was produced and by whom.
- The labels attached to each unit may be alphanumerical, Data Matrix-QR or bar code in type.
- Precision. High precision even with small labels.
- Speed. Up to 60 units per minute.
- Sturdiness. Readings on close to 100% of units are assured.
The solution can be developed in full, on a turnkey basis. This means that data are collected in realtime from other equipment in the line: checkweigher, automatic sorter, etc.