3D scanning. automatic mould & bottle measuring.
ariScann aims to provide automatic mould scanning and measuring. The device provides highly accurate 3D scanning, along with a specifically developed software that allows automatic dimensional control of moulds.Fast. Accurate.
Lower priced than analogous 3D scanning systems.
Scans different parts of a mould and automatically constructs a full 3D model.
- Internal and external diameters to desired levels – not to just the edges but the whole perimeter as well.
- Internal Volume.
- Wears on the mould surface.
- Other: coupling, pomp-outs, ramps, cylindrical and conical diameters.
- Base parameters: height, width, marks, diameter.
- Dimensional control
- Reverse Engineering. Obtaining 3D.
- Calculation of wear and volumes.
- Comparison with theoretical 3D.
- 3D of other solid measurement: Bottles, Tooling, punch, any solid in general.
- Automatic 3D composition of any solid complex composed of different pieces
AriScann provides high-speed scanning,capturing the environment in just 1’’.
Quickly captures measures of complex shapes to create 3D models of physical objects.
- The mould is identified in the HMI.
- It is automatically singled out in the database and preset measurements to be made to the mould are determined.
- Pieces comprising the mould are scanned and a full 3D model is reconstructed.
- Full dimensional report on the aforementioned mould is provided, including full-colour 3D wear assessment and virtual volume of bottles.
Measurement of the parameters IMPOSSIBLE to be measured with old traditional techniques:
- Wear with 3D colored map.
- Virtual volume of the bottle.
- Diameters in ALL the perimeter not only on the edge.
- Others: couplings, pomp-outs, ramps.
Objective. It is not linked to worker’s expertise.
Traceability. Due to data measurements historic we know its evolution and its lifetime.
EASY TO CARRY. Portable equipment.
- Accuracy: 50 microns
- Speed: 3-5 minutes. Scanned, procurement of 3D of a complete mould and issue of an automatic measurement report.
- The 3D can be exported into extended formats: 3DS, STL, OOGL, PLY, OBJ, LWO, CRP, WRP, DXF, VRML, IV
- Possibility to import CAD from the following formats: IGES, VDA, Neutral, Parasolid, SolidWorks, Catia, NX, SAT Pro / Engineer, PRT, STEP 203/214.
Possibility to develop new measurement patterns tailored to each client, as a turnkey solution.
So that it could be made in a fully automated way the scanned and automatic measurement of other parameters, different from the current product capability and the automatic issue of the report with results analysis and interpretation.